3 months (minimum)
TENERIFE ART CENTER – INTERNSHIP ADMISSIONS NOW OPEN
Are you an graphic design, art, design, tourism, marketing, administration, management, communication, history, philosophy, student or a graduated one looking to obtain working skills in a creative environment?
Experience the thrill and rewards of working in an environment where a selected multicultural team engages in cultural projects and exhibitions among others in the day-to-day work of a cultural institution. As an international art place, birth-place of surrealism, located in Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain) where internships last a minimum of 3 months, we give interns the opportunity to get acquainted with the reality of the profession in a global world and bring their ideas and creativity in the process of the creation of current ART works. We seek for highly creative interns with passion, ambition and a positive attitude for every task.
Be part of the TENERIFE ART CENTER team!
Send your CV and Portfolio (PDF file less than 10mb) now to: email@example.com
The general role the interns will be performing is as follows:
– Getting acquainted with the work method and working conditions of the host cultural institution.
– Getting acquainted with the art culture and regulations of the country according with the project being developed;
– Developing communication skills in a foreign language;
– Developing designing software skills and other methods of designing
– Preliminary analysis and research on information regarding the art projects being developed by the Tenerife Art Center during the placement.
– Brainstorming support
– Research on Culture.
– Delineation of 3D plans
– Exhibition and project design for tenders and competitions
Years of Experience required: